Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the very first time I left Rally Rims out of her crate while I took a shower. When I opened the door immediately in front of me there was innocent Rally showing me the mess the the ninjas made, they even dragged a pair of my hubby combat pants out of the hamper and it appears they were initially going after the skineez skunk. She made it clear that she prevented them from doing much, much worse and frankly I should be pleased that she was able to stop them before things got really out of hand.
Lesson learned? Even if you have a cold do not leave toilet paper next to the bed. And never, NEVER trust a ninja.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
I LOVE how after the ninjas attack, the doggies still remain in the picture! Happens everytime! They sit there so proud that they scared them off and no further damage was done. Way to go Rally Rims! What a good girl! :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Those ninjas - they are sneaky and fast :lol: :lol: Poor Rally Rims, you left her all alone to deal with them and their destruction. When SuzyQ was younger the sneaky ninjas used to hide their destruction under her pillow bed - imagine that. It sometimes took a day or two to find my ink pen or even worse an unidentifiable piece of plastic (Hmmm wonder what that used to be and where the rest of it went?).

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
OctanesMum said:
For the very first time I left Rally Rims out of her crate while I took a shower. When I opened the door immediately in front of me there was innocent Rally showing me the mess the the ninjas made, they even dragged a pair of my hubby combat pants out of the hamper and it appears they were initially going after the skineez skunk. She made it clear that she prevented them from doing much, much worse and frankly I should be pleased that she was able to stop them before things got really out of hand.
Lesson learned? Even if you have a cold do not leave toilet paper next to the bed. And never, NEVER trust a ninja.
I cant leave the bathroom door open anymore because the contents of the garbage are always scattered around the house! LOL... by the way Rally Rims and Jessie have the same birthday!!!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
lol I got out of the shower the other morning to almost the same scene! However the ninjas were nice enough to keep the toliet paper on the roll but managed to drag it all the way into the bedroom!

Seems to me that the ninjas have sure been out alot lately! :yes:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I think she should be commended for definding her territory so well that no further damage was done :clap2: Such a good girl Rally Rims is :up:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Darn those Ninjas. . .they must have left your house and headed straight for mine, they only went and chewed up my Wii Nunchuk and controller!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rocky07 said:
lol I got out of the shower the other morning to almost the same scene! However the ninjas were nice enough to keep the toliet paper on the roll but managed to drag it all the way into the bedroom!

Seems to me that the ninjas have sure been out alot lately! :yes:
HAHA! The ninjas here like to tear things apart.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts