Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I havent been on much but thought I would post new pictures of the doggies:) As you can tell Reeko is fitting in very well!! He has is first show in a couple of weeks so we are excited about that!!
Them wrestling!!

Sibling love:)

Reeko being goofy!!

They hated me for making them sit together!!! Cant you tell?

The CUTEST picture of Reeko

Couple stacked shots of Reeko!

I hope you enjoy!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Those are some very nice looking Boxers. I cant wait till my Boxer gets older like them

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
So glad you are back.  How is Roxy doing these days?  The pictures are great and Reeko is looking great!  Good luck at the upcoming shows!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kate she is doing great!! Shes calmed down alot since Reeko came into the picture!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Glad you're back! Reeko and Roxy look like they are best of friends, and they look like they are having a ball! I love the pick where their buts are together and both looking in opposite directions! LOL Good luck at the show! Reeko is looking so good, and big!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Glad you checked in.  I just asked someone about you a few days ago....I said what is it when someone gets a new pup they vanish on us....:)  Glad things are going well!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Reeko and Roxy are looking great.  He has the cutest face.  Good luck in showing him, I am sure he will do well.  Take lots of pictures at the show.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys :wink:

Donya~ Reeko doesnt have to have his ears cropped to show!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Cindi, they ar elooking great! Reeko has grown quite a bit as well....Nice to see you back  :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I love Reeko (both are beautiful) I keep trying to convince my b/f to let me get another Boxer, I want a reverse brindle this time, Duke is a Fawn.  But he said I am at my limit at the time (two dogs, two cats) we have a small house.  Plus I think Duke would get jealous, he wants all my attention all the time, he is such a sweetie.  Good luck at the show.  I'm sure he will do well he is so handsome.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hes 7 months old now:) And weighs 45 lbs! Dad weighed 68 and mom weighed around 58!! I think he may outgrow papa:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts