Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a blast at meetup today and I have a ton of pictures to download, but I had to share these first...11 boxers! Yup you saw right..One of our members has pups, 5 wks and he brought them..Opened the back of his SUV and all you could see was puppies....Absolutely adorable...I fell in love with a lovely little girl, but stayed strong...2 is enuf for us.. :lol:

Here's some puppy pics and I'll post the meetup in a separate thread...What lovely little coneheads they had too....

·
Registered
462 Posts
OMG, you must have been strong. I would have had to snatch one of them up. Who do you get together with?? I wonder if theres any boxer owners near me who get together...HMMMM

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, everyone, they are definitely looking for good homes for all of them..I don't think they were expecting 11 pups, so besides being shocked, now they have to find homes for all...It was very hard to resisit, believe me. But with Samson being an Alpha and still working with Angel with her housebreaking and all, I don't feel that it would be fair to bring a 3rd dog into the house...So, anyone who is Northern Alabama, if you are interested let me know..I'll be honest, I don't know what kind of health testing has been done and what if any puppy guaranty will be offered...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I do NOT want a puppy!
I do NOT want a puppy!
I do NOT want a puppy!
I do NOT want a puppy!
I do NOT want a puppy!
I do NOT want a puppy!
I do NOT want a puppy!
I do NOT want a puppy!

Oh poop.....not working...

Ahhh, I can just smell the puppy breath!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts