Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
He is so adorable.... is his name Tyson because Mike Tyson is a boxer?  

I have a funny story about that.... back in December Mike Tyson was arrested in Arizona on some charges.  He got out and was meeting some friends..... I happened to be at the same place.  Mike Tyson petted my boxer at a starbucks (I live in Scottsdale, AZ)..... a boxer touched my boxer!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is a real cutie for sure..Great pictures of little Tyson....Lol Anne, loved your story about Mike Tyson, I had heard that he used to own boxers, don't know if he still does or not....

·
Registered
977 Posts
Justin Timberlake has two...(I shouldn't know anything about Mr Timberlake because i'm not that young! :oops: )
Tyson's lovely - all eyes for now 'cos he's so tiny :D  What a doll!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol yes I saw pics of him walking 2 boxers.

I never was one of those 'celebrity' crazed people, but There are quite a few people at work who practically swoon at a picture of him.  :roll:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Completely off topic but i'm a Wentworth Miller fan myself -  i'm more his age :love: !!
Do any other celebrities have boxers??

·
Registered
905 Posts
I dunno if you'd call him a celeb, but Paul Robinson (England goalie) has  Boxer called Tyson, and Shirley McLaine has one called Caesar.

I'm thinking it's maybe a good thing that a lot of celebrities don't have Boxers, I'd hate to see them become a "trendy" breed.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Tyson is a little cutie-patootie! :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"7168 said:
I dunno if you'd call him a celeb, but Paul Robinson (England goalie) has  Boxer called Tyson, and Shirley McLaine has one called Caesar.

I'm thinking it's maybe a good thing that a lot of celebrities don't have Boxers, I'd hate to see them become a "trendy" breed.

I agree. There will be a bunch of problems that spawn from that. Like when 101 dalmatians came out, everyone ran out to buy a dalmatian pup, bybs were trying to have as many as possible, and then the shelters were filled with dalmatians needing to be re homed, because someone made a rash decision.

Or the huge purse size dog craze after Paris Hilton was toting around her little chihuahua on the simple life.

I think the "teacup" thing was before that, but that applies here too somehow.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
AWW...what a cutie...

im so getting a brindle...

·
Registered
977 Posts
God save us from fashion! I think a lot of the celebs have pitt-bulls at the moment.
Completely off topic (yet again :oops: ) but i have a tree-cutting man coming round today and he has an amstaff called Juan. The dog was used for fighting before and went through EIGHT owners before he rescued him - (he has no wife or kids so it limits the risk). He's an adorable dog and has many boxer quirks, but i have to lock my dog inside or else he'd go for him. His owner once tried to separate him from a boxer he'd attacked and the boxer bit his finger clean off 8O .

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
caillou\";p=\"7179 said:
God save us from fashion! I think a lot of the celebs have pitt-bulls at the moment.
Completely off topic (yet again :oops: ) but i have a tree-cutting man coming round today and he has an amstaff called Juan. The dog was used for fighting before and went through EIGHT owners before he rescued him - (he has no wife or kids so it limits the risk). He's an adorable dog and has many boxer quirks, but i have to lock my dog inside or else he'd go for him. His owner once tried to separate him from a boxer he'd attacked and the boxer bit his finger clean off 8O .
ouch!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
I know 8O !! What do you do to separate dogs if they're fighting? I now know not to get too close 8O !

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
caillou\";p=\"7189 said:
I know 8O !! What do you do to separate dogs if they're fighting? I now know not to get too close 8O !
Ive heard some that say you spray them with a water bottle, but obviously not everyone carrys that around with them...

I guess you'd need more then one person to break it up, so as to avoid any injuries

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="caillou\";p=\"7157":3up0fekx]Justin Timberlake has two...(I shouldn't know anything about Mr Timberlake because i'm not that young! :oops: )
Tyson's lovely - all eyes for now 'cos he's so tiny :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="caillou\";p=\"7162":egyvbvah]Completely off topic but i'm a Wentworth Miller fan myself -

1 - 20 of 28 Posts