Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like I have been waiting forever!

I never got to visit Izzy at the breeders house, because it was too far to go for a visit with our work schedules.
The Breeder kept me up to date the whole 8 weeks with pictures, emails, videos, until the day finally came that we could go bring her home. (I took a few days vacation from work so I can spend some real bonding time with her now that she is home)

When we got to the breeders house....she met us at the door with Izzy in her arms.
I immediately feel in love with her! Of course I had seen lots of pictures...but it wasn't the same as actually seeing her in the flesh.
She is so sweet. She loves to cuddle and wants to be wherever I am....she is asleep next to my computer desk right now.

We took Izzy to our Vet yesterday for a health check.....everything went well!
She weighed 7 lbs. 13 ounces.

I took a few pictures of her when she came home so...
I would like to formally introduce...

Izzy Belle Maya

Izzy wasn't here for Christmas...so we had Christmas for her when she came home.

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a pretty little girl, Congrats.

·
Registered
220 Posts
If she had a little more white on the other side of her nose I would say you stole my pup Emma!!! :D  :D   The pup has great features by the way.

Congratulations
Scott

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Scott, I was about to say the same about Angel....She is lovely Jeanne....Welcome home Izzy and it looks like Santa was really good to that little girl......

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome home Izzy, you are such a cutie.

·
Registered
219 Posts
very bretty.. im thinking i want a darker boxer as my next furbaby

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for all the nice comments!

Izzy has totally stolen my heart!  :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome home Izzy, she is so adorable, and what a great stash Santa left for her!!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
congrats...shes is adorable !!!! yaaa shes finally home !!! whoo hooo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts