Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Meet Jagger, our new boxer pup. I grew up with boxers, had a couple of mixed boxers over the years but this is my first full blooded one. He’s a very smart boy. Right now he’s hitting that thin lanky stage. I know from previous experience they all hit it but as a “boxer mom” still makes you worry your feeding enough. Lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hello Jagger and Jagger's Mom! Welcome in! He is adorable! I know what you mean, they are so skinny at times but I think it is because they grow so darn fast! Our girl gained 5 pounds in a week (or so the vet says) lol I think it may have been a scale error or something.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Very cute! As long as he continues to gain weight and his stool is solid I wouldn't over worry. Good luck with him and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 136724

Meet Jagger, our new boxer pup. I grew up with boxers, had a couple of mixed boxers over the years but this is my first full blooded one. He’s a very smart boy. Right now he’s hitting that thin lanky stage. I know from previous experience they all hit it but as a “boxer mom” still makes you worry your feeding enough. Lol.
so cute

1 - 8 of 8 Posts