Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Abby's jaw pops when she yawns. It doesn't seem to bother her, at least she doesn't act like it does but it sounds horrible! She has been eating and drinking fine. Has anyone ever experienced this?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Abby is 7 months old...it started about a week and a half ago

·
Registered
838 Posts
I hear the pop in Rocco's jaw when he yawns too. Doesn't seem to bother him either. He's also 7 months old...I always just thought it was like when humans crack and pop...my knees pop when i get up from sitting on them and my back cracks often...lol u'd think i was a skeleton! I'll try to remember to ask next time we go to the vet...but i'm not overly concerned. If you ask your vet, let me know too! :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Same here, Hudson's jaw cracks too I was worried but it doesn't seem to bother him so I am hoping it is nothing serious. He is almost 11 months now but th is started at least over a month ago.. i can't remember.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weppy-Hudson has a tail? :clap2:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Abby is UN-docked also! Just like a whip, I'll tell ya! She got me in the neck yesterday and I'll be darned if I don't have a bruise!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Seriously.. Hudson's tail is PAINFUL!!!! Even the lightest wags hurt like a Mother effer :)

but like i have said before i wouldn't want it any other way. :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I say it gives Abby "tailitude!"

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I say it gives Abby "tailitude!"

Reactions: chip18

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry about the double post! Silly computer! Abby was taken from her momma at 2 days old to try to save her life, she was one of 3 runts, the other 2 died and we made the decision to try to save her with human intervention so she was not docked along with the others.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Oh wow that's awesome, props to you! She is a lucky girl to have you. I chose not to have Hud docked but he is German Boxer and how his mother and father are tail intact as well. I just love the au naturel!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He is absolutely beautiful! He looks so strong!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an almost 8yr old boy. Has 3 legs, full tail and ears, and huge underbite. His jaw just started popping yesterday when he yawns.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts