Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son is at the age where he doesn't like to be hugged on, so I do it to make him mad :twisted:   So Saturday morning he's in the kitchen and I go and start hugging him and calling him daddy's little boy and our pup comes in and starts hitting him with both paws like he was supposed to be getting the attention, he wasn't being aggressive at all but it was hilarious.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Our two are extremely jealous when it comes to attention.  We call them both Attention  Hogs!  I know what you mean about it being funny!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Savannah gets SOOOOO jealous of Reese!! it is so funny. All we have to do is talk to reese and tell her she did a good job (depending on what we are working on) and Savannah comes over and either pushes reese out of the way or she tries to climb over Reese and stand on top of her. It is getting harder though because Reese is almost as tall as Savannah!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh that is Angel!!! If I start hugging Samson, or petting him, she will barrel across the room and push her way in between us..Then if you are sitting and she feels you haven't paid her enuf attention, she'll start woo woo ing at us....Or clocking you with her paw...That I don't like, so she gets scolded for that. Those paws are lethal!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Lilly does that with me and my hubby when we hug and kiss....I think she thinks that if daddy is getting attention that she should have some too...as though she never gets any (shes with me everywhere I go and gets affection and praise all the time...especially when shes working)...

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oscar is the same way.  If I start to pet George the puppy he has to try to stand between us or paws at my arm.  (and boy dows he have strong arms/paws)!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
yeah mine always try to come between me and my gf. and they have to constantly try to sit in our laps or behind me on the chair so that they get loved on. Attention hogs but i love them to death :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts