Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Great pics, looks like a really fun day! I love the pics with Jessie running around with the board, what a treasure!!! She looks so proud of herself  :lol: Ours get that extra happy face when they've swiped something they think they shouldn't have hahahaha

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Easy to see that Jessie had a blast out there!  :D  Looks like you had the beach to yourself, not too many New Yorkers out on the beach yet, huh? I guess that'll start to change by next weekend!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote="DonnersMom\";p=\"126159":2j2oica6]Great pics, looks like a really fun day! I love the pics with Jessie running around with the board, what a treasure!!! She looks so proud of herself

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"126163":ctcp2ssr]Easy to see that Jessie had a blast out there!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Must be nice to have the beach to yourselves!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, run Jessie run!!! I wish we had a beach close by :( Great pics Angela, I bet you had a tired girl when you got home

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah... she is passed out right now!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Those are great pictures.  She looks like she had a blast.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looks like Jessie had a great day catching some waves at the beach!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Beautiful pics. Such saturated colors! She really enjoyed herself out there, didn't she.

Wish we had a beach within driving distance. We live on a river but I'd never take Max as there is a very strong under current and very little shallow area.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like Jessie had a great time, love the picture of her just staring at the board.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pics! Looks like Jesse had the time of her life...she loves those boards doesn't she?! LOL What a cutie; must have been great to have the beach to yourselves!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts