Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just made it thru my first weekend with my new pup. He is a 8 week old, white with brown ears, and a black patch on his left eye. His name is Jeter, and he is crazy. We are taking everything one step at a time, and moving right along.
My name is Josh, and I am currenlty a college student, who needed a best friend.
Nice to find a great forum with great advice from everyone!

We will get some pics up soon!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome from Chicago!! this forum is wonderful, the people are great and there is a ton of useful info!!! cannot wait to see pics of your new boy!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome Josh and Jeter! Looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the two of you.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix and I!
Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, We will try to get some pics on tonight. He doesnt let me photograph him while he is up and at it. He is a much better  taker, when he is sound asleep. I swear I could dress him up, do whatever with him. He is out like a light. Ha  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I can't wait to see baby Jeter!! Welcome to you both!! (I love sleeping boxer baby pics!)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
:-h
Hi from London!

And welcome to the wonderful world of Boxer parenting. :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Can't wait to see some pics of your new baby!

·
Registered
522 Posts
[quote="Jal232\";p=\"115893":sis5800a] I swear I could dress him up, do whatever with him. He is out like a light. Halol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to both of you and congrats for "surviving your first w/end.. :lol: Look forward to seeing some pics of your little guy

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome Josh and Jeter...Yankees fan are you?! I named my parents dog Jeter! Anyway, welcome to the forum!! We cant wait to see pics of your pup!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts