Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...Here are pics of Jetta.  She got her new fall/winter coat today...it's a little big...but growing 3.4 lbs a week she'll fit it in no time.  We also are taping her ears as they are laying funny and she won't sit still long enough to massage...she looks funny, lol...Are they taped correctly?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Re: Jetta is almost 15 weeks and ready for winter (and teeth

She is just too cute!!!  I love her coat, it looks great on her.

As for the ear taping, I've never done it before, but I have seen it.  It looks right to me.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

She is just sooooooo cute!
I don't know anything about ears, except scratch them when they itch! :wink:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Jetta looks so cute in her little coat! Two questions...where did you buy the coat, and how on earth did you get her to sit still to put the tape on??? Tape looks right to me, but I'm no expert...here is the website that I have on how to train the natural ear...

http://raevon.net/TAPING.html

Good luck with it, she looks so sweet! She doesn't seem annoyed with the tape or the coat!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Jetta looks lovely in her new coat..You can see how much she is growing as well. Having never taped ears, I'd go back and read the thread that Hanna Banana posted some web sites that had instructions..

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Jetta looks great - at first I thought you had put little bows in her hair, or head, or ears lol.  Very cute. Her coat is very nice too - she is adorable.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

Yes, I had taped Diesel's ears and they looked similar to that. But they did go back to sitting back a bit, after about 2 weeks. Although since we've had him neutered a week ago, his ears have sat forward the right way.. Strange I think.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Sadiesmomma\";p=\"47374 said:
Jetta looks so cute in her little coat! Two questions...where did you buy the coat, and how on earth did you get her to sit still to put the tape on??? Tape looks right to me, but I'm no expert...here is the website that I have on how to train the natural ear...

http://raevon.net/TAPING.html

Good luck with it, she looks so sweet! She doesn't seem annoyed with the tape or the coat!
I got the coat for $10.90 at Meijer...It's a medium and still a bit big (got her a little pink dress too..but it's waaay too big right now, that was $5.)  If I catch her when she first wakes up, I can do the ear tape myself...if she is awake, I hold her and my husband tapes her.

Fredosmom: The taping is for her fly away ears as a result of her teething...one of them is sitting way far back and the other is still just slightly off

·
Registered
578 Posts

I think that happens to Fredo's ears. He's almost 6 months though it's prob too late to tape, right?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

my husband says he thinks the dog looks depressed in the pics...he says he would be too if I dressed him up like that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts