Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
She is getting so big. I love how boxers will sit there and box at you. Or how they just bounce instead of actually running. I find it so funny. I am just wondering has Jetta like barked at anything that has made a wierd noise. The reason I ask that is because last weekend Loki found the little springy door stop thing that are on apartment doors and he nudged it with his nose and started boucing backwards and barking at it. When it would make the noise he would look at it with his head tilt. I just thought it was funny I couldn't get onto him for barking because it was so cute and it was his first time barking. Jetta will be a very beautful boxer when she gets full grown.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup, that little girl is starting to grow up!!! It's fun to watch the progress, isn't it?  Melissa, my cat use to play with those door springs for hours  :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is actually not a very vocal pup at all...the only time she barks is if she wants attention...is playing...or if I have taken one too many pics, lol!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...I still love the puppy ears!  :D  She is a cutie!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Blue32007\";p=\"44649":3lzhbswn]Soooo cute!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My husband thinks that her "jowls" are very big...lol...very soft and squishy...definately lots of extra skin there!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is a doll and I love her ears too.  Kiah is "jowl" kid but I love them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts