Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im hoping you all know by now that joe is my first dog, mind you ill be 50, my son is 23 anyways he got neutered last week and has to have that lampshade on his head for a week, well when im home i take it off as long as he does not lick, he totally turns into a different dog with it on i dont mean to laugh at him but boy does he try to put me on a guilt trip, i go through the same routine with him every day as far as my work hours as soon as i take his hat off he sneeks away and starts licking so now he is 6 months old and has two different barks, big boy man bark when someone walks buy or whimpy get this thing off my head and out of the cage, whoooooo then it sounds like he is complaining i love this guy he is 44 lbs all white and the best guy i ever had

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
awwww! they really know how to lay it on thick don't they? he really is such a cutie, hope he is all healed up soon!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wowwwwwwww, you guys gotta stop with the cute whiteys caus i want one too!!!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They do learn how to play you, don't they?  :lol: I hope Joe is feeling better and is able to ditch the lampshade real soon!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a cutie, they definately know how to tug at your heart strings.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I couldn't help but laugh, it is funny and yea, they do know how to play us don't they? I agree tho, we need to see some pics of how he's growing :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts