Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A ball within a ball..This has been boxer tested and will last awhile.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i purchased the small one for my 10 month old Baxter and he hasn't left it alone.  That is his go to toy in the house, more than his Bobo.  I can't tell you how much i love hearing that ball bang against my walls  :x .  But, he enjoys it so i will live with the additional racket knowing that he loves that toy so much.

cheers!!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Now that looks interesting!  :p

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I cant find these nifty toys at my petsmart!! this and that hide-a-bee or what ever it was is not in my local stores!!  :(  i guess if i want it i will have to order on line . . . . . . sigh

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol Tootsie, it's kinda noisy, so I keep it as an outside toy... :wink: Like Baxter said, they make a ruckus, but the kids love it...My Petsmart didn't carry it either, so I got it online too....

·
Registered
948 Posts
They don't have them at my petstore... Go on Dog.com or Petedge.com and order it.. you'll probably get it tons cheaper.. I order a lot of stuff from Dog.com... Free shipping for orders over $50 to.. I always end up going over that...  :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Make sure we get pics and vids if possible!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I took Chloe to PetSmart today and by luck I found the teaser ball.. The one I got said for medium size dogs so I grabbed the last one.. Chloe thanks you Willow for mentioning this! She LOVES it.. hasn't stopped playing with it since we got home.

·
Registered
405 Posts
i just got abby and brady one and abby has been going at it for 2.5 hours, when she stops to breath, she stands dangling it from her lower teeth...tehhehehe

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like a Kiah toy so I will be shopping this weekend  :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Looks like Beckham will be getting one as well.  We are going up to Duluth, MN for the long weekend and he's coming with so the more distractions the better  :lol:

I've seen them before, but never gave them a second thought.  
Thanks for the recommendation.  I'm sure we'll have lots of pics after the weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts