Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sammy says hurry up sister, let's go....

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhh how cute...We have a vette, and I was just asking the hubby if I could take Lette in it lol...Im gonna show him this lol

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, this car is my husband's baby! I think he has just about washed the paint off of it!!  :lol:

·
Registered
359 Posts
The vette is mainly my hubby's car as well..I have a Jeep Rubicon so of course its ok for her to go in my car...but those leather seats in the vette he says nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LETTE\";p=\"95321 said:
The vette is mainly my hubby's car as well..I have a Jeep Rubicon so of course its ok for her to go in my car...but those leather seats in the vette he says nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol
Yea, I have the SUV AKA "dog car" in our family too... :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
LOL, Cute....I take Gaby in both my BMW's which both have leather seats, I just put a blanket over it so that her claws don't scratch the leather :wink:

·
Registered
942 Posts
My hubby takes the dog in his mustang way more than I take them in my accord. His car has cloth and mine has leather...they seem to slide a lot less in his car, haha.

·
Registered
359 Posts
ours is a convertible, and im like lette would like the wind in her face...and he always says...yeah take the top off of your jeep lol lol lol...it irritates me, but she is my toy...and his is the vette lol  They are protective of their cars !!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know about the leather. My Cadillac has leather seats and Lucy scratched it just recently - sucks! I usually put the back seats down but somehow she managed to work her way up on the console and slid into the passenger seat...Kids, gotta love 'em...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
i prefer to have dogs on leather because it is much easier to clean.   I stopped caring so much about the scratches after letting someone else drive my car and having him scratch the leather seat.

G

·
0 Posts
my hubby has a dream of owning an old stingray...if he ever does, I'm sure he will NEVER let the dogs in it, lol..Did hubby ever fix the scratch from when Lucy jumped on the hood?

G

·
0 Posts
Z06?  Looks like one from the rims.  Beautiful car.  I would not let my wife or my dog near it.  Thats just me though.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aquagirl900\";p=\"95429 said:
my hubby has a dream of owning an old stingray...if he ever does, I'm sure he will NEVER let the dogs in it, lol..Did hubby ever fix the scratch from when Lucy jumped on the hood?
Yea, he was able to buff it out, thank goodness.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[quote="EliasVoorhees\";p=\"95487":1fzevaj4]Z06?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Nice car & great shot of the pups!

I'm a Mustang lover myself - '69 was a great year for them! But I do like the new models - since they're going back to the old style. Nothing beats a sexy muscle car! :yes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts