Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it is nicer out we go to the ranch every other weekend and Penny thinks it is the best thing ever!!

on the ground

to the air

and around again

playing in the water

We also taught Penny to swim after 2 years of trying and encouragment she did it!!!!

Pre swimming (I know I have AMAZING A/V skills Hollywood here I come and my hubby can be my choreographer since he is so good at giving instructions)

And a little later (drumroll please) SHE DID IT :lol:

We are so proud of our little girl

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looks like she had tons of fun at the ranch! Way to go penny on the swimming!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, way to go Penny! That's awesome that she took "the plunge"  :) Great pics, looks like everyone had a great time

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those pictures are great, your ranch looks beautiful.  What a good girl Penny taking the plunge and swimming to get your ball.

G

·
0 Posts
I love the ones in the air.  Haha.

We haven't taken ours swimming yet.  I am anxious to see how Binga does.  She LOVES the water, but not sure if she can swim   :?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
the kennel i left maverick at was a big place like that too and he also had a blast. they just love those big spaces to go crazy dont they. Thanks for sharing the pics, loved them, especially the flying in the air ones.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wow the ranch looks like a Boxers paradise, so much to keep them entertained. :dance:

Wish i had a place like that to take Zulu to, although i'd prob spend hours looking for him ;))

Way to go with the swimming Penny. :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Way to go Penny! Looks like she had a blast!  :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts