Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a pretty day with the camera  :)

yes mommy?

no more pictures please...    look at that look he is giving me!  

Bear is almost caught up!  poor poor Binga.

looks like he has little wings where his shoulder blades are!  definitely not an angel!  

Whats over there?!  move camera!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, Bear is almost as big as Binga now, they are both so cute.  Love the please mommy no more pictures look.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
They are both lovely, great pics :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ahhh, You can tell they love each other, in every pic they are together. I have got to get a brother or sister for Abbey. I dont know if it would stop her from being so clingy or would I have two following me around like shadows.lol.

PS...You know Bingasmom they are trying to start a dog park in Port Arthur. I know ugggg Port Arthur, but thats better than nothing. I dont know where or when it will happen. Do you know of any around our area? My Hubby hasnt heard of any. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Bear sure has grown!!
Great pics...they are so cute together!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DKENNEDY\";p=\"128640 said:
Ahhh, You can tell they love each other, in every pic they are together. I have got to get a brother or sister for Abbey. I dont know if it would stop her from being so clingy or would I have two following me around like shadows.lol.

PS...You know Bingasmom they are trying to start a dog park in Port Arthur. I know ugggg Port Arthur, but thats better than nothing. I dont know where or when it will happen. Do you know of any around our area? My Hubby hasnt heard of any. Let me know.

Binga LOVES having her little bro around.  I took him to the vet one day and my hubby said that Binga kept looking for him.  So cute.

A dog park in Port Arthur?? Hmmm...   I wonder what PART of port arthur.  like there is a good part.  haha.  where did you find that out?  I don't think of any dog parks.  I wish there was a good one around here.  I will keep my eyes open!  let me know what you find out!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Bingasmom....This is the link someone sent me. This is one that may be in Beaumont. Its from 2007. Yea I would be cautious to play with the dogs in Port Arthur.
                    http://activedogs.meetup.com/139/

ps you might have to copy and paste it, not sure if it will come out.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
They are just so sweet together. He's really growing. Before long, she'll be looking up to him!

Great pics.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dkennedy - Thanks!  I will have to sign up on that site so I can see if there is a way to find out more info.  i would love for them to be able to socialize more.  they love to play so much.

kalyn - i have a feeling it will be soon.  i think binga is starting to notice too.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Great Pics......It is amazing that Bear has got so big......They sure do grow up fast!!! Guess that is why it is so easy to get puppy fever :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wuthering Heights.  I don't even know where that is.  The first is a sunday right?  I may talk to the hubby about it and go check it out!  well..  depends how far away it is.

I will have to Google that park.  Are you gonna check it out?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I probably will, just to see what its all about. The park is on Delaware, last time I passed it there were alot of trees, almost looked like woods. Abbey is not the best dog on a leash. I dont see how much fun it would be if she cant run and play, and with other dogs around she would be pulling like crazy. Have you been to Mcfaddin Beach. We brought Abbey and a cop stopped us and said she had to be on a leash. There is no where to take them around here.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Kelli, I can't get over how big Bear has gotten, poor Binga, her little brother caught up with her....But they look great together...So much fun having 2 Boxers :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
How adorable! Great shots of your pair! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts