Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted any new pics lately, so I thought I'd see if I could catch a few for everyone

Angel's favorite perch

Sunbaby

Samson catching a few rays

Decided to have some fun with peanut butter

What a face

Trying to clean each other

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL GREAT PICS! They're gorgeous... as always... but you already know that! LOL I love the last pic with pb on Samson's nose... they're suppose to share but he looks like he's making sure he gets it ALL! LOL

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great pics, love it when there all mellow like that...but I'm sure when you took out the PB they got all excited :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look so cute trying to clean each other.  I always love to see pictures of the two of them.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great pics Willow!

·
Registered
780 Posts
They looks so cute!  Angel looks like she is in heaven in her sun spot!  Ours love the sun spots too!

Samson is such a sweetheart!  Great pictures and thank you for sizing them down so us poor dial-up users could see them!  :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Too cute! I can't even open a jar of peanut butter anymore with turning around and both dogs are right behind me like hey mom don't forget us!LOL

·
Registered
893 Posts
Just love the peanut butter ones

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone....Boxerlove, well you know I'm on dial up as well, so I know how hard it is for me to download..I've been resizing mine to 400x300, seems to work pretty well... :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
they are sooo cute together!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Willow, they both look great! I love all the pics.  :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts