Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took are 3 and 2 of my brothers boxers to the park. The pics arent very good cause they were to fast!

All of them

Nome

Gunner

Zoie

Zora

·
Registered
880 Posts
Looks like fun, its like a boxer plantation!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are 3 more that we didnt have with us. Another boxer, a mutt and a King Cavalier....Yes, we have a gang. My mom always says theres more dogs at the holiday get togethers than there are people...

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
lol that sounds like a fun family to be a part of :) I love cavalier spaniels, I'd love to see some pics of yours with the boxers if you have any...... I want one some day but don't know how a boxer will react to it :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My mom has the Cav, mutt and 3 boxers. I just have 3 boxers. I will try and get pics og Midget (the Cav) tomorrow...She is a trip. She thinks she is big like the other dogs and dont take no crap. My brother found her in a parking lot when she was newborn....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like they had a great time.  We got snow Friday too, about 6-8" but alot of it is melting today.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
WOW those are great pics !!! they look like the had an awesome tim e !! thanks so much for sharing..Made me smile !!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That's my idea of a nice day!! And look at the snow still on the ground...I bet everyone slept really well that night :) Great pics Leanne and it's good to see how well Zora is doing

·
Registered
696 Posts
OMG - how cute! It's a Boxer Bunch!! *hehe* Love them - I've never been lucky enough to see that many Boxers together at once!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts