Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm supposed to go on Thursday to pay for Jersey and take pictures and post them up for you guys, but I couldn't wait to see how big she is so I had the breeder e-mail me some pictures...so I thought I'd share.  Enjoy!!!

Here's Jersey at 6 weeks old

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a great little hunter she is already!  :lol:  That last picture looks like she is free stacking already! Adorable!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
WOW!!!  If you don't want her I'll take her (j/k)!!!  She's a heartbreaker, that one!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Oh my goodness...she is so cute!  I love her little face!!  I too love the last pic.  She looks like she's proudly prancing and showing off her toy!  Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Absolutely adorable. I cant wait till i get another one. They are just so cute.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OK...I went back through and looked at her pix (begining of this post) and HOLY CRAP that girl has a DEEP CHEST!!!  The_Stevinator is right...I think you're gonna have a big girl on your hands!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow, when I first saw that puppy I thought you stole my dog. They almost are ideantical. I can remember when boss was that size only a few weeks ago. Now at 16 weeks hes 47 lbs and has change sooooooooo much. WHERE DID MY PUPPY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boss at 4 weeks

boss at 6 weeks

boss at 8 weeks

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, Jersey is gorgous..Oh my, I'm in love...Her markings and color are soo similiar to Angel.....Now I know what my baby looked like as a pup...I bet you are soo excited to bring her home...Yea, she does have a deep chest, went back and looked at these pics again and soo proud of herself and her hunting abilities..Lol....

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone.  I really don't think I can wait 'til next Thursday.  They will let me take her home on Sunday, but I work Sunday through Wednesday, and it's a 4 hour trip total, so I won't have time before or after work.  So I have to wait 1 more week from today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts