Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new routine in the mornings now is to let the kids out for awhile and let them get some exercise and air. Angel obviously has to go on a long line, but doesn't seem to stop her at all! Her & Samson tussle, roll around and just have a good time...

Got a few pics yesterday that I thought I would share..

Samson working on his tan

Angel's favorite outside toy

Time for a break

Angel pestering Samson..What she does best.... :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
BoxerForums\";p=\"8366 said:
Good stuff! What is Angel doing in the last pic, chewing on Samson's ear?
LOL!!! i was going to ask that!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Nice pics! Whatever Angel is doing to Samson, he doesn't seem to mind one bit!  :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
They look so happy out in the sun!!
Reminds me of my fovorits song- walking on sunshine :lol:

My lazy puppy is laid out under the kids picnic table on the deck,  She loves being outside in the fresh air but doesn't care to in the full sun.  I guess she is conscience of her complexion :roll:  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone..I believe Angel was chewing on his ear and no, most of the time, he doesn't care..If he gets tired of her antics, he lets her know....The best decision we made was getting her, it's been wonderful for Samson and he needed the company, plus she is keeping him young, which I am most happy about... :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
About the ears thing  - my friend's Rottweiler LOVES licking ears - many a time I came across her licking the inside of Tink's ears, and Tink seemed to be almost hypnotised by it.   Buzz also used to love licking my ears, and the one time she met Hector, she immediately started licking his inner ear too.

I wonder is it a social grooming thing?  Tink and Hector do it to eachother every so often, but Buzz would do it to anyone or anything that would let her, all day long.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The last picture is hilarious! Its great that they get along so well....I love watching how young pups interact with old timers...its quite amusing.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I wish another dog would come and lick the insides of Voltaire's ears and save me the trouble! The pics are lovely. I soo wish i had another boxer!

p.s. Have just re-read that and :rofl: would like to make the above more precise! I don't actually lick out Voltaire's ears myself - i clean them with babywipes!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts