Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this photo wasn't the easiest one to get! My boyfriend had to hold Daisy's head up before she ripped the goggles off her head! I only bought them because they were reduced to

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I don't know of any pooch that would tolerate those for longer than a picture!! Hmmm......maybe DaisyElvis or Daisy Biker Babe.... or Daisy Beach Bum....oh I could go on and on!
Very Cute picture.  :p

·
Registered
491 Posts
That is too cute!!  I'll have to load some we took of Gunnar this weekend.  He was dead asleep and my hubby put shades and a cap on his head.  Gunnar had no idea!  Too Funny!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I've seen some dogs dressed up in some pretty crazy things and I have often wondered if they sedated them first, just joking everyone..Samson would barely stand for me to put his graduation cap on when we finished obedience school, kept trying to toss it....I would love to try getting pictures of both of mine with shades tho...

Great picture Heather....

·
Registered
905 Posts
Tink won't even keep a bandana around her neck, despite my best attempts.  I also used to have a charm on her collar which she promptly pulled off and swallowed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts