Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Tysin and I were hanging out on the couch watching Mickey Mouse this afternoon and I was trying to sneak in a nap, the dogs were growling out the kitchen window and I kept telling them to stop but they wouldnt so I finally decided to get up and check things out....

This little guy was just hanging out eatin some apples!! He's been out for about a week or so, I think he was the one that crappe don my deck :lol: but I remembered you wanted to see a new bear pic so here it is!! Isnt he gorgeous, look at that fluffy warm coat :love:

Sorry for the tree branch in his face, I couldnt exactly tell him to move, LOL

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Holy cow, that's like a bear...outside your house.....crapping on your deck....Holy cow!! Is that common in your neck of the woods?? Ummm...because it's not here...I would sh!t myself if I looked outside the window and saw that! Really..I would..

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Amazing! He's gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Woooooow, took a look through the tread you posted. How awesome. I'm in Wyoming...no where close to Yellowstone though. We have bears in the mountains...not so much in the valley area. We had a moose that made the newspaper last week, he was rooming around the golf course. Don't get too many moose off the mountain either, just a bunch of antelope and deer. But really, I would flip if there was a bear in my backyard. You're not worried for your dogs' safety? Bears are common there?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bears are common yup, am I worried about the dogs safety?? not at all...

The bears are not out 24/7, mostly during the night, there is times when they are out in the daytime but usually still up on the hill....they do come down in the daytime on occasion(like you see in the pics)...Nellie has been around the bears and she will just stand and growl, the second the bear sees us or the dogs they are GONE!! Nellie is then happy and goes about her business...

Lucy on the other hand I know will chase it, so she is not allowed out right now without her leash on...a ltitle common sense and everything will be OK!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:up: :clap2: omgggggggg Brandi thank you !! i LOVE LOVE bears..lots of respect for their space of course but jeez id be in heaven !!

thank you thank you

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
your welcome, Im sure I will see him a few more times before the season is over!!!

Im thinking he's the same baby bear from last year that lost his mama :love:

I aim to please :lol:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Love the pic, Brandy!! I would love to be able to see wildlife in my 'neck of the woods' but all we get are skunks and oppossums...ugh!
I don't remember if it was at Yellowstone or Yosemite, but as a child, I tried to feed potato chips to the bears. My mother about had a fit!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts