Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiah just got her package, she kept jumping at the box after the mailman handed it to me.  I am going to give Kiah her blanket on Christmas Eve and the rest in the am.  Wonderful selection of toys, thanks so much.

Barb

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Barb and I was giving someone else a bad time cos they went ahead and gave everything to their baby before Christmas...Well, guess what I did, I gave mine all their pressies too!!! Hung the stockings on the tree :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
samsonsmom\";p=\"61064 said:
Lol Barb and I was giving someone else a bad time cos they went ahead and gave everything to their baby before Christmas...Well, guess what I did, I gave mine all their pressies too!!! Hung the stockings on the tree :)
LOL!  I meant Christmas morning, but I did break down and give her some of the Jerky natural treats, she loved them. On Christmas morning I am going to make her scrambled eggs for breakfast and give her her stocking toys.  She keeps sitting and staring at the table where I put the box, she knows it is for her. :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How is it that they always know? Every time I get a delivery mine think that it must be for them(most of the time it is), so they are like vultures circling the package....Yesterday I got the doggie door and Angel spent 1/2 hour trying to figure out what was in there... :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts