Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Anna just got spayed yesterday and is none too happy.  She doesn't seem to want to eat or do anything really.  She just keeps looking at my like "dad, what the hell?".

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
All dogs heal at different rates..She will be boxer burning before you know it!! Sending speedy healing vibes to Anna..Hope you feel better soon  :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
She will feel better soon!  All of our babies have always been rearing to go right after coming home.  We have had to MAKE them stay quite and calm.  Calli took of and chased someone down the alley the day she came home from being spayed.   :(

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Anna will come around soon. Be thankful now that she really doesn't want to do anything. I think the first two days are the worst, then it is all uphill from there!  :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
By tomorrow things should be much better. :)  have to let the anesth wear off!  (48 hours) she will be up and romping before you know it and before she needs to be :) Glad things went well!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
It took Ringer all of about 30 minutes to start jumping and he was trying to drag the vet assistant through the door when I went to pick him up.  I'm sure it varies.  His procedure was a bit less invasive than Anna's, though.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Give that sweetheart a hug for me and she will be up and back to herself before you know it..Boxers rebound really fast, sometimes that isn't a good thing when you want them to stay calm.  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Feel better soon Anna.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts