Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,my name is lenka.I just joined recently.I have two "boys",Henry-fawn 5 1/2 mos. old and Marx -white 4 mos old.
Hope to learn a lot new information about boxers and meet interesting people on this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome!! Gorgeous Boxers!! I absolutley love the "eyebrow " over Marx eye!! TOOO cute. Your Henry looks like the male version of my boxer...whata handsome boy!! So glad you joined!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Your boys are absolutely gorgeous!  :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Greetings!  They are both super cute.  I love Marx's marking over his eye!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You,
that's how Marx got his name,the eyebrow looks like Groucho Marx's.
Your pup is beatiful,you are right,they look alike.They would make handsome couple.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Your boys are too cute!  Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dixie621 love your signature,my boys are also learning how to paint my windows .

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your pups are both beautiful. Marx is a cute whitey, love the eyebrow :wink: Henry is sooo handsome :D Look forward to hearing all about them.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kiah and me, we have a lot of information on this forum just do a search on a topic and you will probably find the  information. Your two boys are just gorgeous.

G

·
0 Posts
wow...what pretty boys!  Your fawn boy looks soo much older than 5.5 months!  Jetta is 7 months (about 5 in my siggy pics) and she doesn't look nearly as old, lol! Welcome to the forum from Bo, Jetta, and myself!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Henry and Marx are both very handsome!
I like the little brindle spot above Marx's eye...looks like an eyebrow from that picture!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts