Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally had  a chance to be at the house and see Dempsey since he was 8 pounds, Now he is hovering around 68 pounds and only 7 months is doing great and still in on going training classes(Second Tier) seems to be doing great with all of his commands and has  a terrific personality. Still likes to pull some when walking but does great at cross walks and curbs. On a side note when Dempsey sleeps he is a big snorer. The wife said after I left he was just walking around the house whimpering and searching the rooms for me and would not leave mine and his sports room.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Awww, Dempsey is so cute! I bet you are glad to be home with your family. Great pics - thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome back!!! Wow is that really Dempsey? My goodness, he's getting to be a big boy and soo handsome too...He fits right in your game room...loved the story about him whining and searching for you when you were gone...He missed you Dad!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww he looks so sad hes missing you !! i know it SO stinks to be gone but atleast you got that nice long r & r.. must have been a shock to see him again lol..like whered the puppy go?

always praying for your safety of course..HOOAH !

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wow he sure is a handsome guy, thanks for sharing. Keep yourself safe and thanks for protecting us over here.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
welcome back! Dempsey is quite the handsome fellow! great pics!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WOW that cute little puppy has grown into a very handsome boxer!! I've been wondering how things were going for you, glad you got to have a little break :lol: Thanks for all that you do, keep safe :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most be the good taste when picking out the coffee table, thanks everyone. he is getting big, but still a big baby when I was home he would not leave my side and even jumped in the shower with me, I think I was in more shock then he was

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Welcome home and glad you checked in again!!!!  How long are you home for?  Hopefully for good this time :) Demp-man looks great!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
BOXERBOYS\";p=\"74197 said:
hey I recognize the coffee table
haha!! my sister has the same table!!! :lol:

He looked so sad in the first two pics!! Welcome back, you have one handsom pup

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can't believe that he has gotten so big; he is a handsome young man.  From the subject it looks like you are back in Iraq, if so take care and be careful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts