Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well dropped him off early this morning to get neutered and I got a call telling me he was ready to get picked up and I went and got the little booger and u wouldnt even think anything happened.  He is doing well so far, he is sleeping right now and when he wakes up i plan to give him some frost paws :)

I also got him a blue snugga wubba for an after surgery gift :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Glad to hear everything went well for Dungy!  :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
glad he's doing well! question though what are frost paws?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Glad he's doing ok.  Did they use a laser?  Our vet made both of ours stay overnight.   Sadie got a big bump (looked like a ping pong) because she refused to quit jumping and raising heck!  Eventually you get tired of chasing her 24/7 and that was the result.  I put a heating pad on it and with hot towels a couple times a day and vet gave her a shot to help with the swelling.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yeah I thought neutering was a big deal.  I don't think Oggie ever even noticed, it was like it never happened.  Well he did lick himself more than usual.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
glad to hear dungy is doing well!! just curious, what are frosty paws?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Frosty paws are dog treats.  Basically ice cream for dogs.  Some grocery stores carry them.  Krogers is where I find them.  I'm sure some pet stores also carry them.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
sounds yummy! good to know, thanks!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JeepKuntry\";p=\"75093 said:
Glad he's doing ok.  Did they use a laser?  Our vet made both of ours stay overnight.   Sadie got a big bump (looked like a ping pong) because she refused to quit jumping and raising heck!  Eventually you get tired of chasing her 24/7 and that was the result.  I put a heating pad on it and with hot towels a couple times a day and vet gave her a shot to help with the swelling.
they didnt do laser... he was actually suppose to be there till 6 but we got a big snow and we were one of the only ones that didnt cancel so they called my at 1 and said i could get him.  I went and got him and he acted as if nothing happened lol... he wants to play lol... We got the elizabethan collar also and so far he hasnt had to wear it, at least when i am around bc he is just laying.

When we dropped him off I asked if they used ACE and they said yes, and I was like uhhhh he cant have that and they were like oh ok.  It worried me but they had another med to use when ppl didnt want ACE to be used so that is good.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Glad ot hear it went well.. Dungy will LOVE his Frosty Paws and new Wubba  :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Glad to hear the little guy is doing fine. We wish him a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Heres to a speedy recovery so he and Felix can play :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Glad to hear he is doing fine, heal quickly Dungy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts