Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Captured these pics of Mav taking a nap....he wasnt too pleased when the flash disturbed him haha..enjoy!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao he isnt very shy...he just let's it all hang out and theyll be gone soon anyway :( haha

G

·
0 Posts
I'm happy Bo's are gone, lol...they looked so funny just hanging there...he doesn't even notice and it's only been a day now....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...Mav looks great!  Pretty deep coat on him.  :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmao i didnt even notice his jewels hanging out until jamie mentioned it! i guess he always sleeps like that and im used to it haha

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He looks so comfortable and then so annoyed.  He is so handsome

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha he was soooo annoyed when i took the pics barb..he eventually got up and moved places.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I love the last pic, he's got that leave me alone look on his face :lol:
How much does he weigh now?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
last week he weighed 42 lbs after a hunger strike...he is going to be 8mo on the 16th of the month so i am hoping he will put on a little more weight but he is VERY muscular so that is good. he is pretty lean looking.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He is looking more and more like my Buck did Donya..I love his coloring....That last pic is priceless :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
What a big handsome boy! I don't notice the 'family jewels'... guess I'm use to Odin having 'em all hang out too! lol He's getting so big! Odin was 65 lbs by 9 months old... can't wait to take him to the vet for his one year so I get to see his weight!!

I love Mav's coloring too!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow 65 lbs...bf wishes mav was that big but i kinda like that he is still small lol...im sure he will get there eventually

1 - 14 of 14 Posts