Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your baby do this? Angel, when she wants to lay down, esp on the comforter in the office, will turn & turn, then she fluffs and fluffs, after 5 minutes of this, she just flops down, like it took all her energy to fix that silly comforter and now she's exhausted!  :lol: Last nite I caught her while she was "arranging her bed" and thought I'd share..Samson, just watches her like she has lost her mind... 8O

JUST GIVE ME A MINUTE, I'LL GET IT MOM

OK, THIS IS TAKING LONGER THAN I THOUGHT

BOY, THIS IS A LOT OF WORK

OK, I'M COMFY, I THINK

NO, NOW I AM COMFY..WHEW I NEED A NAP NOW

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Jessie does it too... she will walk around in a circle for like 5 minutes... and then i get so fed up of her walking all over my feet and legs that i usually just push her butt down and she will sit there...

·
Registered
977 Posts
Voltaire's stopped since he has his new comfy bed - it's always just right. Angel's beautiful - give her hugs from me :D

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Thats adorable, My dogs that i have now, dont do that. They see somewhere they wanna sit, they just plop down. But i did have an older dog 2 years ago where he would take atleast 5 minutes to get comfy. It was adorable!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Thats hilarious! My boyfriends pitbull does it all the time!

·
Registered
214 Posts
sit......ba ha ha ha Tyson doesnt sit!!! I have no idea what you guys are talking about. the only time he sits is when he is so tired that he falls asleep, and that is (if not sitting up) anywhere he falls.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yep! Zeus does the same thing and Dante just looks at him like he wnts to tell him "Just lay down so i can go to sleep".  Yeah i caught him on video doing the same thing though.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Another thing my deaf dog does is she'll just be sitting there looking bored and after a while you will she her slowly drift off too sleep. Her head will start bobbing up and down, but she wont lay down. She's probably worried Tink will jump on her like always  :p

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww, I just want to snuggle with her. She is such a beautiful brindle!  :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Roxy does it too!...only sometimes though.  Astro never does it...he just pretty much falls wherever he is standing and passes out...he does move around a lot though to get comfy again and again all night long.

·
Registered
20 Posts
my pup doesnt do this but she is always always looking for something comfy to lie on...doesnt matter what it is or where it is...shes sleeping on it!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts