Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to thank everyone on this site! It has really helped little tucker and I, he is really coming along. Before I got him I was a lurker, and I read a lot of helpful information posted by all you guys.

So again thanks :) I love this place, its really helping me be the best mom I can be.

no need to respond, I just thought it needed to be said :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
i never really lurked... but I always read everyones questions and the replies they got... even if you dont need the advice at the time, you may need it some time in the future..

Like my sisters dog Rambo... my brother in law wants my niece and nephews to give him a bath twice a week..  The live in vegas... Rambo scratches himself all day long...  he doesnt have fleas because I checked him myself.  he does not have allergies, I looked at his ears and paws they werent red... i told my sister that they were giving him too many baths... hes a small dog, he does not get dirty enough, they dont have real grass so he doesnt get dirt on him... I said hes too dried out, and living in such a warm climate for most of the year I said hes already dry enough...

I would never know what to look for if it wasnt for these boards.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It;s nice to hear feedback like that  :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts