Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DH thinks Maggie is the weirdest dog lol.  She gets in the most funniest positions to sleep.  Earlier today in the car she got on her back and laid her paws on each side of her stomach and slept.  Right now she's sleeping in an odd position and my DH is determined that no dogs sleeps as strange as Maggie does.

Soooooo share your strangest pic of your boxer sleeping.  I'll load up mine and share too.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMGOSH Layla is sleeping exactly how Maggie was in the car earlier today.

So far all the pics are so cute and funny.

Here's Maggie sleeping right now, look how her head is pretty much straight up in the air. (ignore the basket of toys beside the couch... the red is Ariel's hair LOL):

Then there's the one I showed you guys last week:

I swear these dogs were made to make us laugh when they are sleeping.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Here are mine!

Notice how big she looks for 4 months old?? lol Well thats because I'm 5'0 and 110lbs.. This dog thinks I'm a human pillow.. At 60+lbs, I don't think I will be! lol

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Awwww Sophie is so cute...BTW "bobo" wont last long   lol. I bought one for each of my dogs and within 3 days they were ripped to shreds and my floor was covered in stuffing   lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
WOW I can't believe I don't have more pics of him sleeping!! Have to work on this now! These are the ones I have!

He didn't start sleeping on his back till recently... I love everyone's pics!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts