Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY!!!! I'm so excited...they look AWESOME!!! Thank you so much Shaka Dog Hawaii!!!!

So happy about is new collar

Kaci just looks thrilled

both

Kaci wouldn't hold still long enough to get pictures of her. lol

so here is an extremely cute picture of Kaci sleeping...

:D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They look great Theresa!!! Milo looks very handsome and those are great colors..Kaci just looks so proud of herself and her new fashion statement and like an angel sleeping... :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
All I have to say is WOW. Your boxers are so beautiful! The collars compliment their coloring so well. Great choices, I know it is hard to choose from the many different designs! OMG I could look at pics of them all day!  :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They look fantastic in their new collars!  I love both of them.  Looks like Milo is very proud of his and knows how good he looks and so does K.C. who looks adorable in hers.  I know how hard it is to get a good picture of the wiggly puppies showing off their new accessories!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Theresa, your kids are too cute!
I love Milo's "happy face" in that first picture!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Theresa, I just have to say, I LOVE Kaci's face in your signature pic - it's hilarious!  Her expression is just so "Yeah, and???"  She even looks like she's cocking an eyebrow!  It puts me in good humour every time I see it...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very nice!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They both look so good in their new collars.  I love the colors on them.

·
Registered
294 Posts
They look great!  I want to get one for Beckham very soon!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for your complements, Kaci and Milo appriciate it. :)

I brought Kaci's collar to work today and my boss said she's ordering her dog one tonight.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
They look stunning!  Great color choices...suits them well!  Milo looks so happy!  and Kaci looks like "yeah, I know I look good, no big deal!"  :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"39198 said:
how is that sent out? Regular mail or fed ex/ups?
I usually ship out USPS First Class.   Are you the one that ordered the Pukas Black Combo & Lead?  I can check on the status of your package if you'd like.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'm not sure if that's something that would fit in a mailbox, but I dont think my husband got the mail yesterday or today. So I might want to go check that. lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"39206 said:
I'm not sure if that's something that would fit in a mailbox, but I dont think my husband got the mail yesterday or today. So I might want to go check that. lol
I just checked your delivery confirmation and it shows your package was delivered today.  It is something that will fit in most mailboxes. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts