1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we got Kaci's ears done...

:D

j/p.

I got bored with photoshop today and wanted to see what she'd look like with cropped ears. She looks pretty good. :D

Oh yeah and we FINALLY registered her with AKC today, her AKC name is 'Princess Racey Kaci'. :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG LoL. I almost lost it!! haha Not saying anything bad about cropped ears, I just prefer floppy much more and Kaci has that look that I love so much, so I was a little sad to tell you the truth. You are very skilled at using photoshop!  :lol: It looked very believable!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I was thinking as I read the title "what could she be showing off about Kaci's ears?" Lol, you do great with Photoshop, cos that looks very real....Kaci looks lovely with a nice crop, adds a touch of regalness(?) to her, but she's such a dainty girl, I like her with natural ears.....How was her birthday? Did she get spoiled? Stupid question, of course she did..... :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I was thinking really?? LOL She's a little old for that huh!? LOL

I noticed something was off in the pic... but figured it was the stitches. lol I was also thinking... they couldn't have stood up THAT quickly esp with the stitches in lol

Good job... I don't know if I'd be any good at Photo Shop since it's not what I have or use.

Looks good!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I was really surprised when I saw that pic, thought it was real at first.  Kaci looks good with cropped ears but she is adorable with floppy. I am going to have to see if I can do something like that to see what Kiah would look like.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I tried to do the same for Milo, but couldn't find a good picture of a fawn with cropped ears.

Yes, she was very spoiled on her birthday, I just didn't get pictures this time. She (they) got two more new toys and she (they) got a bunch of three dog bakery goodies.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts