Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby has found a lookout point!  He loves to sit here & watch everything going on around him!  Just wanted to share :) !  

~DeAnne

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Awww look at that face...what a cutie fur-baby you have there!
How old is he?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He looks so regal and proud of his kingdom.

·
Registered
462 Posts
How cute...I am thinking of getting a kids jungle gym kinda thing for the dogs...Something for them to play on...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the nice comments!

smack83 - He is 11 weeks old!

Anya - When I first saw him there, I thought for a moment "did he?!"  My 3 y/o always wants him to slide w/ her, but Kane has another opinion 8O  :lol:  !  

Take care everyone!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I thought I was looking at a picture I had taken of Eddie back in January for minute, How funny are these clowns?!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great! Master of all they survey :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crazylegs - That is too funny :lol: !  Same swingset and all!  Eddie is a handsome boy.  I see you live in Honolulu.  My family moved from there to here in Utah (crazy fools :wink: ).  They lived in Waikele.  My mom and I are actually coming there in May...can't wait!  Take care & thanks for sharing that picture!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Wow, how cute are those two guys!

Kane is only 11 weeks old in that picture?  How come my Tango looks so small compared to him!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Aww... what a great throne for the little prince! *hehe*

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww thats too cute !!! watching is kindom haha...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks! I love the name Kane and it really seems to fit his cute little (OK, big) look. I lived in Utah myself when I was in college and can promise I'd take Hawaii over Utah anyday.  :D  Nothing wrong with Utah, it is so pretty, but I love the warm sun!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Whats cuter than a photo of a dog on a slide, two photos of a dog on slide!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts