Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Aww, he must be having a blast!  I'd get no work done and be watching the webcam all day!!

We were thinking of putting Lola in once or twice a week after the holidays.  She needs a good play session now that we don't walk as much & go to the dog park.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
That's nice.  I wish I could find a doggie daycare that would take Ringer at 0500 on the weekend so I could let him play while I was on my 12 hour shift.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha...Looks like naptime! Looks very nice, but I think I would never stop watching the cam!  :p

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cool is that, but I also would be spending all my time watching that webcam.....Kash will have a ball there...

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes its addictive, but then you see him take a dump on the floor and you are   :oops:   ha ha.

He should be VERY tired tonight!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Wow what a great idea. I never even thought about daycare but i guess it does give the dogs a sense of independance and mom and dad some time to themselves perhaps. And they get well socialized. Love the webcam idea too, all the dogs are playing except one big one that is laying down the whole time lol

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
That is very neat.  Too bad I didn't read this earlier in the day, as there are only two dogs laying there with their jackets on.  I guess Kash must have gone home - but what a great idea!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts