Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you may remember that back in November my hubby got his hand crushed at work.  We head back to the Ortho surgeon tomorrow morning for him to go back into surgery to have all the pins removed...So I wont be around tomorrow at all....He is doing much better and has regained alot of use of his hand and fingers after tomorrow he will be off to physical therapy for six to eight weeks.....Keep him in your thought tomorrow and keep me in your thoughts for dealing with him :)  He is such a baby when he feels bad!  :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
will be keeping him in our thoughts of course...and you hehe arent they all such babies

hope everything goes well and rehab goes great !!!

} hugz from us {

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sharon that sounds like great news that he's regained alot of use of his hand and fingers. We will be thinking of you both tomorrow. And, yes they are babies...mine gets a little cold and it's like the world just came to an end!
Your hubby's having surgery, he is entitled to some whine time so we will cut him some slack! Good luck!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hope everything goes well!  That would be horrible to go through.  Glad he has use of it and is doing well!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Gosh, that is great news, hope all continues to go well tomorrow!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
We will be thinking of you both tomorrow, hope the surgery goes well and the PT also.  Take care and let us know how everything comes out when you have sometime.  Prayers and healing vibes >>>>>>>>coming your way.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D glad it went well..and he is resting..time for you to get a little too :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Glad to hear everything is alright. Enjoy the peace for a while!  :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts