Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sam and Lucy are scheduled for temperment testing next Wednesday so they can start doggie daycare. I am one nervous Mom!!!! I hope they do okay... :pray:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Good luck!  Charlie has an awesome temperment, but I'd worry with Sadie.  She's very dominant, jealous, and can be controlling of him.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Aaahhhh, first day at school! :D  How cute!

Hope they do well, keep us posted on how it goes and good luck :D  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am sure that Sam and Lucy will do just fine. Do they spend the day or do they just go through basic testing.  

At our daycare they ask that you bring them on the days that aren't as busy so they can see how they interact through out the day.  When you pick them up they give a report card and it lets you know if they are welcome back or not.  If there is aggression you have to show that they have gone through classes or some sort of aggression training or you can't bring them back.  I wasn't worried about Kiah but I wasn't as sure with Keegan since I haven't had him that long so I had to call and check on him.  He passed with flying colors and the staff said they loved him.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She said they get to stay all day with the pack if they pass. If they don't pass, they still stay all day to play but it is with people only.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Good luck Sam & Lucy! We all will be rooting for ya..Dana, I bet they do great :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I am most positive they will do just fine. they almost (keyword being almost) always do a greeat job when they really need to. Paws, fingers and toes crossed.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ya'll. I will let you know how they do.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yaaaaa good luck..do they get little doggie backpacks like the first day of kindergarten :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts