Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I think Ive finally found my boy:) Ive sent my email and just waiting on a reply if I dont get one by tomorrow Ill be sending her a phone call too :wink:  Anyways here is a pick of him and he is 10 weeks old!!!

Well no word as of yet on this boy but we have our eye on another!! Hes about 4 weeks old now!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Re: Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Fingers, toes and paws crossed here for ya hun!   He is gorgeous and you better keep us updated, I need to know if I'm going to have a lil nephew  :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its going to be WAY to hard to choose if they both contact me back!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Boy that is a good lookin' pup!    I told my wife I am going to start a Boxer ranch...call it Boxerville and have 50 of these guys and gals running around.   I love em' all.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im racking my brain on which one I want already and only one has emailed me back lmao!! Ive been checking my email like every 2 seconds lmao!! :roll:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LMAO you are too funny!! It took alot of begging to be "approved" for another lmao!!!!!!!!!

Well they both emailed me back and now DECISION time!!! Im leaning towards the flashy fawn but hes a little more money!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it looks like we arent getting either :cry:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
the flashy fawn in beautiful but there is something about the little face on that plain fawn that has me sold! i love him I wish i could get two boxers and id take him as well!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so sorry, but the right little guy is out there just waiting for you.  You may not find him today but I am sure you will find him.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys its back on!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe we are getting the plain fawn boy!!!! Just waiting on his pedigree to be faxed over and then its OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Awe that's great news!!! We'll be keeping fingers and paws crossed for good luck for you.  Hope he turns out to be everything you have dreamed of.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts