Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out a couple of times today to play in the snow; started this morning and has been snowing lightly all day.  I took off one of my mittens to take pictures and Kiah took it out of my pocket and was playing iwth it.  Later, we went out with her soccer ball to play.  She has been crying to go back out again  :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just curious, did she make a mess with the egg??? I keep saying I am going to give ours a raw egg and see how they do....then I just think of the mess they will make and well ya anyway, so I haven't done it yet :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Love the burning around in the snow! Kiah looks like she is enjoying herself!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maddy_mae\";p=\"58856 said:
Just curious, did she make a mess with the egg??? I keep saying I am going to give ours a raw egg and see how they do....then I just think of the mess they will make and well ya anyway, so I haven't done it yet :D
I put it in her bowl; she usually takes it out and drops it on the floor which cracks it.  I pick it up really quick and put it back in her bowl, then she will finish it there so it doesn't make a mess at all; just the little bit when it cracks.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at Kiah doing the boxer burn!!! I love it Barb..She certainly was having a good time...The egg pics were cute  :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts