Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiah needed to go out to potty, got to the back of the yard and she started limping from the cold (it is 13 degrees right now).  So I brought her in and started hunting for the boots again; finally found them.  Put them on her to get her used to them and then we went back outside.  No problem and she even played a bit.  Took some pictures and a short video of her in her boots.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: Kiah with hooves! She looks adorable!! I'm going to have this song in my head for the rest of the night..."These boots were made for walking..."

G

·
0 Posts
Lol..I'm thinking I need to get Jetta some...she does the alternating jumping trying to stay of the cold ground walk, lol!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tootsie\";p=\"56312 said:
:rofl: Kiah with hooves! She looks adorable!! I'm going to have this song in my head for the rest of the night..."These boots were made for walking..."
Now you got me singing it to Kiah  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those boots aren't water proof but they sure are better than just bare feet.  It was -4 this am, so I put one of my old sweatshirts on her too.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
These boots were made for walking, and that's what I will do.......Oh yea, I'm singing it now  :lol: Kiah looks very fashionable in her boots Barb...Definitely has to be easier on her footsies for sure....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts