Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiah had her two best friends here for her Bitrhday; Giovanni (Springer) and Libby (Golden).  Libby is staying with us while my sister is in Canada.  Liz, they all loved the muffins and noshers; the two dogs next door too.  She had a great time and got some great presents.  Mostly treat presents, she loves the sweet potatoe chews.  I think we may be spoiling Libby too!  Here are a couple of pictures, the rest I will add to the photo gallery later.  She has a thing for my brother-in-law and crawled up into his lap.

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
What great pictures!!  I bet you had such a fun time!  Your pup is so gorgeous!  I love the one where all 3 are looking at something.....CUTE!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)  :) Treats, my sister was getting their attention while I was taking pictures

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'm glad she liked the treats!!!!  I hope she had a great day!!!!  The pix are great!!!  

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What nice pictures! They are all beautiful dogs, and look so well behaved.....for a party!!  :p

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww!!!  Great pictures.  It looks like she enjoyed her birthday...and those treats.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to get hats but ran out of time.  Preparation time on the treats is 5 minutes but it take me much longer :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts