Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked with the family to see if anyone had antlers or a santa hat but no one did so Lisa I stole your idea of the wreath since I had one; it took me a good half hour (plus lots of treats) to get Kiah to stick her head through the wreath and as you can see she wasn't to happy.  My big printer broke so I am going to have to go to the office supply place to get the pictures made.  Which do you like better, 1 or 3?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG shes adorable!!! Im not going to choose:) its too hard! I like them both;)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That's the picture I wanted of Maddie!!! What a good girl Kiah is!

I love all the pics, but I'd have to pick picture 1 just because it is a closer shot!  :D

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I like all three, but the 1st is my favorite, what a good girl to pose AT ALL, let alone 3 times!!! :lol: I can almost hear her thinking "Look what a good girl I am Santa"

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
[quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"54203":5yq2tu9m]I checked with the family to see if anyone had antlers or a santa hat but no one did so Lisa I stole your idea of the wreath since I had one; it took me a good half hour (plus lots of treats) to get Kiah to stick her head through the wreath and as you can see she wasn't to happy.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="sumyasmom\";p=\"54230":1uoyee6w][quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"54203":1uoyee6w]I checked with the family to see if anyone had antlers or a santa hat but no one did so Lisa I stole your idea of the wreath since I had one; it took me a good half hour (plus lots of treats) to get Kiah to stick her head through the wreath and as you can see she wasn't to happy.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I love the first one! I bought a couple of santa hats for the pups but I am thinking I will pretty much have to wait until they are asleep to get them to keep them on their heads! I have tried a couple of times and that little girl is a wild one, she just starts wiggling all over the place, then I can keep from laughing so of course, she does it more...it may be 2008 before I get my xmas cards out  :roll:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They all are great Barb, but I think the first one is best as it's a closer pic of Kiah....Hmmmm, I wonder if I could do that with mine.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts