Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is her new collar that I got from Shaka Dog Hawaii.  We just love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That color looks fabulous on such a pretty girl!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She has never tried to carry her leash but she does with this one; I think she is pretty proud wearing it  :lol:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
wow it looks great. im going to wait till my guy is a little older and get it...i must say Kiah is  BEAUTIFUL and just has such a great structure. she looks so healthy, what food is she on?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!  That color is stunning on her!!  She is beautiful in it!!  Glad you like them!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow, what a pretty girl!   Green is definately her color.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a heck of time finding the right food for her, finally checked with a local breeder and she recommended Purina Pro Plan Selects Salmon and Brown Rice since she had such a sensitive stomach.  She has stopped throwing up, no more eye goobers and now has firm stool.  I have also been adding some Timberwolf wild salmon oil to her food.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
That colour really pops out on her! Its stunning! Im getting two soon for TInk and mad! IM SO EXCITED!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is definitely Kiah's color Barb...She really looks so proud wearing it, yup model material for sure....

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
So pretty!  Kiah looks beautiful in her new collar!!  That's it, I'm getting one...after seeing Chole & Kiah my mind is made up!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Barb!

Wow, Kiah sure is gorgeous!  I hope you weren't too shocked when you saw just how bright that hot lime is!
It looks fantastic on her!

Thanks for your order and for posting pictures!

Aloha,
Lori

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quote="ShakaDogHawaii\";p=\"35188":1zjl039s]Hi Barb!

Wow, Kiah sure is gorgeous!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts