Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Kiahs on the main page of the rescue website

983 views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  samsonsaunt 
#1 ·
#4 ·
awww Barb thats wonderful !!!! i think its super important for people thinking of rescueing to see the sucess stories..to know that they dogs really do make incredible pets...

congrats Kiah  :D

#5 ·
That is awesome Barb! Congrats on the anniversary...I'm sure Kiah could not have picked a better home.  :D  She looks really great on the frontpage!
I hope the right family comes along for Tyson. Sounds like he is in it already! He deserves a great home. After Buster lost his sight, he just could not acclimate to being blind. He did not do well at all, so it's nice to hear how well Tyson is doing.  :)

#8 ·
That's great Barb. Really great. I went to the site and saw the Boxer Bash schedule. How adorable that they have a Kidney Bean contest. Hysterical.
Tyson is gorgeous - sounds like he will find a loving home

#9 ·
Boxer bash is heaven, there must have been hundreds of boxers there last year.  I got to wear a special badge since Kiah was one of their rescues.

This year I am going to remember to bring my camera just hope I remember to bring lots of batteries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.