Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to look for the right  buddy for Baxter! Probably a sister! Since it's just me and Xzavier Id rather just add another boy but what I'm hearing is boys & girl combos get along better than boy boy. I'm still open though.
Im located at the very top of SC kinda on the east side of the state. So I can get to NC, SC, and GA.
If any one has any suggestions let me know ...........Thanks every one.
>>>>ME<<<<<

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Does it have to be a puppy?  If not, why not look into a rescue group.  There is Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue and Carolina Boxer Rescue.  Just a suggestion.  There is also a beautiful male in Guilford Co. Animal Shelter.  If you are interested in an adult PM me and I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you since we are so close.  Good luck!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I'd love to get one that is already house broken, has all the necessary shot's and is fixed.
Couple  things though I'm picky would be worried about temperament and I figured a puppy would get along better with Baxter. That and I don't want them to have much age difference between each other.
I know the dogs can get very close and would rather them come to the end of there life close to the same time if that makes sense to anyone. I know they get very dependent on each other.
I did already look at the Blue Ridge rescue I'll look into the Carolina rescue, Thank you for the suggestion.

You too NC thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Well, I think you're already well on your way w/the above links... so I'll just add - best of luck to you!!! :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts