Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love how Maggie does this soft whine to let me know she wants to go outside.  I'll be sitting here and all the sudden I'll hear a cute soft whine.  So soft and nice that it almost sounds like she's talking more than whining.  I love it!!!  I don't mean those AWOOOOO or whimpers that sound like they are hurt... but just  soft noises that she makes.

I love that in the middle of the night she'll get cold and as big as she is, she'll get right in between DH and I with her head on my pillow and her legs stretched out to where our legs are.  She thinks she is human.

I love the fact that I can put a treat in front of her and tell her not to touch and she won't... the cutie is only 6 mos old.  I love that she knows better.  I love that training her was so easy and she's never been smacked by us.

I love how she misses our girls when they go out and she'll whine (a real whine) for a long time because she misses them so.  

I love how she chases my train under the tree (video link below if you want to see it):
http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c314/ ... sc0232.flv

I love how when she plays she goes out of her way to make sure she is only play biting and if she hurt me she'll smother me with kisses.  I also love how when she accidently hurts the girls she'll smother them with kisses... almost as if she's saying "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!  Don't tell on me"

I love boxers so much that I can't wait to get another one ;) Two is twice the fun... right?

Your turn:

·
Registered
50 Posts
how cute maggie is  running after the train ,you are  right if you have time for them bring another one even maggie would be pleased these are my boxers...............
..................and these are my babies which im gonna keep one of them...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Two is definitely twice the fun...

I love listening to them play as they are quite vocal and talk to each other - it is hilarious!!! I think this is one of those moments...

Lucy does the same thing!! She will wedge herself between my hubby and I at night to go to sleep - then there is Sam who has his own room and bed - spoiled kids...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts