Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Koa's 13 weeks old and just weighed in at 17.5lbs.  So, we went outside for his photoshoot...

Aspiring model, so tempermental

Gimme a mean look Koa... pretend someone is trying to steal your bobo!

Sophisticated and wise at my old age...

Look interested... like you really care!

Body shot - check out my legs... I'm a lean machine.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
great pics!!! :D

·
Registered
942 Posts
Such a handsome man! I still LOVE the picture in your sig, evertime you post I just have to look at it a little longer. lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a handsome boy Koa is!  :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
What a gorgeous boy!! Very good job on the pics...it helps to have a cooperative subject, huh?  He reminds me so much of Indigo! Such handsome men!LOL!

Given em a squeeze for me!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Koa is so cute, I just love the third picture; he does look very wise  :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
All the pictures are great but the last one, the one in your signature with one eye closed, is absolutely priceless!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Koa is looking so handsome. You can really notice how his face has changed! Sadie wants him to be her boyfriend LOL. He is such a sweetie!!!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all for the nice comments!!!

Theresa and Nexu - I got death threats when I changed my siggy pic from the winking picture!  (Ok, wasn't that drastic but I put it back up)

Jeanene - I hope he grows up to look like Indy, he's a handsome fellow!

Kate - He IS growing so fast.  Every morning I wake up, I swear he's gotten bigger.

Barb - Wise, he'd like to think so... hehe

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at him, he's growing like crazy!!! Can't pic a favorite, they all are great. Love your new avatar as well  :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"48311 said:
Koa is looking so handsome. You can really notice how his face has changed! Sadie wants him to be her boyfriend LOL. He is such a sweetie!!!!
LOL, time to setup the fur kids!  Hahahaha... his face has definitely changed since we first got him.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"48318":bcvgj7n0]Look at him, he's growing like crazy!!! Can't pic a favorite, they all are great. Love your new avatar as well

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaa i see the pics i see em!!! OMG hes HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Gar...WOW !!!! he looks so so handsome !!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts