Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been very slowly introducing new foods to Angel and I checked with Rhonda about food allergies (none), so since this little girl needs to put some weight on, I decided it was time for a Kong...Samson is on a very strict diet now due to his weight, so this was his last splurge for awhile....I got to laughing soo hard watching Angel wrestle with that Kong, twisting like a pretzel to get at it, chasing it down as it rolled across the floor....

Hmm, there has to be an easier way to get to this stuff....Mom, I'm playing Twister Kong....

Samson is getting the hang of it, easier to lay down... :)

Both of them enjoying their treat

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl:  That first pic is just too funny! Silly girl...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Jessie rarely touches her kong...

I got one for maggies bday in August, and my sister said she wouldnt put it down, she slept with it for about a week! lol...

·
Registered
905 Posts
Does anyone know the guidelines for how many apples a week it's ok to give your dog?  Tink would eat one every day if she was let, but I've been limiting her to one or two a week.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
LOVE the pics!!!!

Honey~~~ You should start your own thread and ask that! You may get more answers

·
Registered
74 Posts
What a great shot of the kong dance. Soloman will get to the point where he just gives up barks at you until you fix the problem (get some of the stuff out for him) then he will finnish the job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts