Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great!!! A nice change of pace instead of the PB & yogurt.....Samson says he doesn't like apples, lol, even tho mean Momma puts them in his dinner sometimes.... :lol:

In the summertime I give mine a lot of popsicles, especially if they have been outside playing much..Oh, they do love those!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
popsicles like "people" popsicles???

I wonder if they make some kind of dog safe cheese?  I know I saw cheese flavored treats, but with a soft cheese or even the cheese in a can type stuff (dog safe of course) I could mix in some veggies.  Jaxon is so much fun to buy for, he loves every toy that comes home and he adores his treats! haha

·
Registered
55 Posts
Cream cheese & peanut butter

Banana & Peanut butter

Peanut butter & peanut butter

I always mix in a few treats with the slop before I put it in the Kong.  I just want to take this time out to say how truly thankful
I am for whomever invented the Kong.......I owe you one.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="IloveJaxon\";p=\"34359":2vt1d6rq]popsicles like "people" popsicles???

I wonder if they make some kind of dog safe cheese?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Ok I confess, somehow we have overlooked adding a kong to our 2 boxes of toys. I feel like a bad boxer mom,"all the other kids have one"  lol I'm off the CountryMax in the am and look forward to thinking of things to stuff it with :wink:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
We only have the one kong... because we just had Odin... now there are three so I need 2 more kongs! I don't have any cool recipes but I'll sure try yours out, THANKS!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doggie popsicles?????  OOOO must add to the grocery list!!!  I've never seen them but I'll find them!  I got two cans of the kong paste..the puppy kind and peanut butter flavored...I'll have to see if there's a cheese flavor.  The pet store had liver too, but I just couldn't do it! haha

Yes, whomever invented the kong was pure genius!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Peanut butter sure goes quick in my house.  I like it just as much as Ferris, so I buy PeterPan PB for me, and the generic BIIIG jug for the pooch.  I figure why buy the good stuff for him when he goes through it quicker than a pre-schooler goes through a can of paste.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I got the spray peanut butter flavored stuff.  I feel like a bad boxer mom too.  Mine don't get all of those other yummy things....but they will now!  Thanks for all the receipes!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OOOhhhh...I see a typo I made...It's not 1 tbsp of vanilla...it's 1 tbsp of vanilla YOGURT!!!...I'll edit my original post...sorry!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts